Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Overpromoted
Overpromoted

Clubs / players in South Wales  - Page 4 Empty Re: Clubs / players in South Wales

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:16 pm
I can bring a copy of the rule book and overlord if it helps?
Blackcat66

Clubs / players in South Wales  - Page 4 Empty Re: Clubs / players in South Wales

Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:34 am
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply, we gave the builders here at the moment and it's chaos!. Please do bring your rule book, when we played the last game we had our noses in the rule book most of the morning during the first game. I learnt more playing/reading at the same time than I had in the previous fortnight studying them. We'll most probably use teams from FOTR as we have late war kit at the moment. Aiming to arrive at Firestorm for 10.00 to bag a good table, having said that,it wasn't very busy last time so we should be ok.
See you on the 7th, regards Mike.
Overpromoted
Overpromoted

Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:57 pm
Sounds good - I’ll look at what I can scrape together for FOTR too.
Blackcat66

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:01 am
Just to remind anyone to might be coming along to Firestorm on the 7th to meet up that we've had to put the game back a week until Sunday the 14th due to road closures, Cardiff half marathon day.
AntonyO

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:06 am
Hi Ieuan, Mike,
Thanks for a great game on Sunday, I have posted a few pictures up on the Facebook page.
All the Best,
Antony
Ieuan Jones

Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:51 pm
Afternoon when would everyone be up for another game in November ?

Ieuan
AntonyO

Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:08 pm
Hi Ieuan,
I'm available 24/25th November a little busy until then, first weekend Dec is okay as well. I don't know how that fits with everyone else?

Antony
Overpromoted
Overpromoted

Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:27 pm
Hi last weekend of Nov works for me - also gives me chance to try and paint to the standard of you last game! Saw the pics on Facebook - was a stunning table.

I’ve put together several Charlie Foxtrot buildings and have the Sarissa chateau to build and paint if you need some extra terrain/buildings?
AntonyO

Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:35 pm
Great, we'll see how Ieuan and Mike are fixed.
AntonyO

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:54 pm
'overpromoted' pm me or drop me or one of us an email if you are interested in Sundays game.

Antony
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum