Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nino Kano

Players in the Lexington, Ky, area Empty Players in the Lexington, Ky, area

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:39 pm
Hey guys, I notinced this post for groups in South Whales and decided to try and see if there are players on here around Lexington, Ky on here.

Been trying to find people in my area at the local game stores but it has been slow going. Only have five people. With jobs and families it's hard to get games lined up for everyone. Most can only play certain days.
So, o am hoping some might response so we can boost our numbers.
Carlson793

Players in the Lexington, Ky, area Empty Re: Players in the Lexington, Ky, area

Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:53 pm
We've got a small group playing in Louisville. Like you, there's the whole "real life" cat herding going on, but we try and find time here and there. Usually, because of real life obligations, when we can get in a game, it's usually a Squad level game after work. With the Gamer ADD up here, though, I've had two BG battles this year (one Overlord, one Kursk), with a year plus gap between them and the previous battle. But we're trying!

If you're on Facebook, search for us under the Louisville Independant Miniature Gamers Brigade. That's where our BG players mainly hang out online.
Nino Kano

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:36 pm
Cool, co, thanks I will have to do that. Hard to find people willing to play this game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum