Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Acctingman

A basing question Empty A basing question

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:09 pm
Gents

I have a question. I'm going 15mm PSC for my BG gaming. I REALLY like the look of the sabot bases, but not sure which ones to buy. Being still very noobish to the hobby I'm not sure what size base I need for PSC infantry.

Is it an issue of what I base the infantry on (a pennie, a wooden base, etc) that decides what size bases I order? (I'm looking at Warbases and Supreme Littleness (also looking at Litko since they are based in the US). I really like the randomness and choices Warbases offers.

Thanks for any light you can shed in this novices brain!
NTM

A basing question Empty Re: A basing question

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:29 pm
My individual 15mm figures are on 20mm diameter mdf bases. Some prefer to go a bit smaller though.
rovens

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:00 pm
I based my 15mm desert figures on pennies with 2 man and 3 man teams on 2ps
wolflord
wolflord

Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:14 pm
I use 1 or 2 cent coins for single based miniatures (depends on the miniatures, for prone miniatures or ones with protruding rifles i use 2 cent coins and sometimes even 5 cent coins, otherwise 1 cent coins) and 25mm and 30mm and even 40mm diameter washers for multibased miniatures like German LMG teams, HMG's and mortars. The heavy bases help with the stability when placing the miniatures on the tabletop, especially important with the smaller 1 and 2 cent coins (only 15 and 18mm in diameter).

Greetings
Wolflord
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum