Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tanseal

Noob Question about "Mine Strike" and "Open Fire" Empty Noob Question about "Mine Strike" and "Open Fire"

Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:18 am
Hi, just started playing the game and have these questions

1. Can the “Mine Strike” chit be used before the first turn?
We were playing Attack/Counter Attack, and after deploying the Recce units, the player who was out scouted drew a chit – which happened to be “Mine Strike”. Can it be used since none of the vehicles have “moved” yet. If not, does it become a “1” chit.

2. How is targeting for Open Fire handled?
Player declares two shots at the same target, but the target is destroyed with the first shot. Can the player then switch to another target? If not, is the Ammo used up as well?

Thanks for any answers.
Powermonger
Powermonger
http://www.thewargamespot.com

Noob Question about "Mine Strike" and "Open Fire" Empty Re: Noob Question about "Mine Strike" and "Open Fire"

Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:56 am
Great you have started into BG!

1. As nobody moved, you cannot use the mine strike counter. Counts as zero.
2. No, you cannot switch to another target, as you must declare targets beforehand. Ammo is wasted also.
tanseal

Noob Question about "Mine Strike" and "Open Fire" Empty Re: Noob Question about "Mine Strike" and "Open Fire"

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:47 am
Thanks for the answers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum