Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
up

"  In the field charlie platoon"  ( Have patience with me, please) Empty " In the field charlie platoon" ( Have patience with me, please)

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:42 pm
In the introduction to Bg "In the Field Charlie Platoon" at turn 6 (page 13) of the Americans, after the German Interrupt Orders (Ambush Fire) the Germans always use a Special Order.
Are there any special orders that you can give in the opponent's turn?
I've read wrong?
Did I skip something in the rules or in the introduction?
(I appeal to all your patience)

Andrea

Nella introduzione a Bg "In the Field Charlie Platoon" al turno 6 (pag 13) degli americani, dopo il German Interrupt Orders (Ambush Fire) sempre i tedeschi usano uno Special Order.
Ci sono ordini speciali che si possonoi dare nel turno avversario?
Ho letto male?
Ho saltato qualcosa nelle regole o nell'introduzione?
(faccio appello a tutta la vostra pazienza)
Powermonger
Powermonger
http://www.thewargamespot.com

"  In the field charlie platoon"  ( Have patience with me, please) Empty Re: " In the field charlie platoon" ( Have patience with me, please)

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:42 pm
Andrea:

If you read carefully, you should notice that when the germans draw a BR counter for being under air attack, they get a BTCOD (Beyond the call of duty) counter (see page 45 of the pdf rulebook)
That means, the german player can now inmediately choose any of his units (in this case the RSO) and try to give it an order.
You should roll an exprerience test for the designated unit, and, if successfull, that unit can execute any order for free (out of turn sequence)

In this case, the pdf assumes the experience test is passed, and the RSO takes a "Withdraw" order (see page 19 of the pdf rulebbok, second paragraph).

Then the american continues with his turn.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Diego
up

"  In the field charlie platoon"  ( Have patience with me, please) Empty Re: " In the field charlie platoon" ( Have patience with me, please)

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:54 pm
I had not noticed it. I have to be more focused when I translate.
... my advanced age plays bad jokes ...

Thank you very much and congratulations for your battle reports.

Andrea
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum