Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pzivh43
pzivh43

Cold Wars 18 BG WW2 Game Fall von Reich Empty Cold Wars 18 BG WW2 Game Fall von Reich

Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:00 pm
Hi,

My second attempt to post this short report.  Thanks for all the help in figuring out what I was doing wrong in trying to post images.

As usual, I got too involved to remember to take many pics.  The scenario was actually Closing the Falaise Gap from the Overlord book---just switched the direction to have the Germans running from east to west for this one.  Four players, only one with any experience, played and all seemed to have a good time.  I've noted that some players get the system quickly, and some seem to struggle with some of the concepts.  Now, hope I can link pics the right way.

Cold Wars 18 BG WW2 Game Fall von Reich MbB3jiG
This devastation is the result of a Katushya barrage!

Cold Wars 18 BG WW2 Game Fall von Reich JBVl3Pv
Soviet attack on the west flank gets a bloody nose.

Cold Wars 18 BG WW2 Game Fall von Reich CuEICxr]
East flank attack advances.  Germans are well ensconced in the substantial buildings.  Soviet Motor Rifle platoon is just about to get stuck in.

Regards,

Mike
Haymarket USA
sediment
https://sedimentswargameblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Cold Wars 18 BG WW2 Game Fall von Reich Empty Re: Cold Wars 18 BG WW2 Game Fall von Reich

Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:41 pm
Nice looking game. Glad you've worked out how to load images.

Cheers, Andy
Keithandor

Cold Wars 18 BG WW2 Game Fall von Reich Empty Re: Cold Wars 18 BG WW2 Game Fall von Reich

Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:33 am
Good stuff m what are those cards behind the tanks ?
pzivh43
pzivh43

Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:12 am
Homemade cards suing Powerpoint with stats, etc.
Cold Steel

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:16 am
The cards worked great too! I plan on stealing Mike's idea for my games.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum