Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dirkbracke

'Move fire' order for overrun - is this firing for spotting? Empty 'Move fire' order for overrun - is this firing for spotting?

Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:21 am
cheers

Dirk
Powermonger
Powermonger
http://www.thewargamespot.com

'Move fire' order for overrun - is this firing for spotting? Empty Re: 'Move fire' order for overrun - is this firing for spotting?

Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:44 am
If you are trying to overrun a gun there is no need to spot first (Yous just go stragiht ahead and crush it!)

dirkbracke

'Move fire' order for overrun - is this firing for spotting? Empty Re: 'Move fire' order for overrun - is this firing for spotting?

Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:58 pm
And after the overrun - are you considered as having fired?
Powermonger
Powermonger
http://www.thewargamespot.com

Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:07 pm
I would say no.
Maniac-Eye

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:46 am
i consider also to no, cause your only moved full speed
talagarz

Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:24 pm
I would say 'yes' as the orde is move & fire. I can imagine overrunning the gun while shooting at het soldiers guarding it.

cheers,

Jan
Gunbird
Gunbird

Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:48 pm
I would say yes for the same rason as Talagarz....you are gunning down the crew at the same time as you and crushing the gun (and hopefully not getting stuck on it)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum