Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
17-21l

Out of Ammo counter and loader teams Empty Out of Ammo counter and loader teams

Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:53 pm
A simple one guys, first time ive encountered this one, Ive read the rules but they are open to questions. So the question is simply when a Out of Ammo counter is pulled does the Loader team disappear and that's the end of it? I see it that the loader team disappears regardless and the gun still has to role for what happens. Any ideas?
Powermonger
Powermonger
http://www.thewargamespot.com

Out of Ammo counter and loader teams Empty Re: Out of Ammo counter and loader teams

Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:27 pm
Rules as written: you lose the loader team AND roll for results.

I find that very harsh, So in our group if you use an ammo low counter on a deployed gun with a loader team, it (the loader team) is gone. Just that. The gun stays unharmed.
17-21l

Out of Ammo counter and loader teams Empty Re: Out of Ammo counter and loader teams

Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:40 am
Cheers pal, that's how I interpreted the rules, it is harsh, but thems the rules haha. Just happened to me when I played an out of ammo counter on an 88 and my pal removed his loader team, without rolling. I wasn't to pleased as I thought id got rid of the monster haha. Once again many thanks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum