Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ColonelBob

Campaign Scenario 6: St Edouard Sanatorium Empty Campaign Scenario 6: St Edouard Sanatorium

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:35 pm
In this scenario, the Germans have 2 SS Assault Pioneer Platoons. Where do I find this platoon? In the books, there are only Assault Pioneer Squads.
Greebs
Greebs

Campaign Scenario 6: St Edouard Sanatorium Empty Re: Campaign Scenario 6: St Edouard Sanatorium

Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 pm
Kursk has them, as does Tobruk and Torch, Blitz and Barbie might too.

It's just an Infantry Platoon, but with Assault Pioneers instead of infantry.

What were you expecting them to be after looking at the Pioneer Squad entry?
ColonelBob

Campaign Scenario 6: St Edouard Sanatorium Empty Re: Campaign Scenario 6: St Edouard Sanatorium

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:19 pm
I expect them to have 3 Assault Pioneer Squads, but I'm not sure about the Command Squad.
And yes I know that Kursk has them, but in that book they only have demolition charges, and no Panzerfaust.
My problem is, has the command squad a panzerfaust or not?
wolflord
wolflord

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:21 pm
Take a look on page 64 of "Wacht am Rhein". The force list of Scenario 4 has the complete description of an Assault Pioneeer Platoon and yes, the command squad has a panzerfaust.

Greetings
Wolflord
ColonelBob

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:44 am
Thanks a lot Wolflord: I never had the idea to check the scenarios in Wacht am Rhein Very Happy
wolflord
wolflord

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:36 am
Laughing You are welcome. Glad i could help.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum