Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Piers
Piers
https://battlegroupwargame.forumotion.com

Test... to see if the forum is still in use before I close it! Empty Test... to see if the forum is still in use before I close it!

Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:42 pm
As the forum seems fairly dead compared to the active Facebook group, I'm considering closing it down...

But if people still want to use it, please let me know here.

Very Happy
TulOne
TulOne

Test... to see if the forum is still in use before I close it! Empty Re: Test... to see if the forum is still in use before I close it!

Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:03 am
Hy
It is sad to say but the facts sadly speaks for themselves...
I am one of the very few still out of facebook, and I tried to participate in this forum at my best
Personally I hope that this tread will bring back some good friends for bridging the fb group with "the others" and keep this forum alive

Question: in case of shut down, will the posts an other materials remain available?
Happy new year to all 🥳
Massimiliano

Stuart J likes this post

Stuart J
Stuart J

Test... to see if the forum is still in use before I close it! Empty Re: Test... to see if the forum is still in use before I close it!

Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:10 pm
As I've just received a PM here from a new gamer in our area, it's been useful to me! There is also a mass of information collected here that is easier to access than FB archives, so my vote is to keep it open.

TulOne likes this post

Piers
Piers
https://battlegroupwargame.forumotion.com

Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:53 pm
Cool can leave it up...

Stuart J and TulOne like this post

OvS

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:12 am
I dont use Facebook, so all the stuff in the Facebook-group is a secret for me. Its the only way to finde awnsers on questions.

Ilkahn

Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:38 am
hello piers, i've a few fellas getting back into it now that we are all single again... and older lol. at any rate, i'm looking for a stalingrad book, is there a pdf available for sale? i don't see either currently.

TulOne likes this post

JaimeMMP
JaimeMMP

Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:52 am
Please keep it up! It's a great repository of Q&A and useful info.

TulOne likes this post

TulOne
TulOne

Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:38 am
Hi
I Whish to post some questions on Stalingrad rulebook, it is possible to add the dedicated section?
Same for the Pacific one and other hard cover supplements not yet added to the forum
IMHO this can help in keeping the forum running
Thanks in advance
M
Mike Alfa Six Five

Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:57 am
Hey Piers. Honestly mate, trying find anything on FB bar the files section is painful. I favour keeping the forum open because it is still a great resource for players though they may not post much. Cheers Mark

TulOne likes this post

Hauptmann Füßli
Hauptmann Füßli

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:50 pm
Hi!
I think TulOne got a point with his post!
Users will be less motivated to post in this Forum, if they can't find sections for their new supplements and thus be more likely to migrate to other sources of information.
The Forum used to be way more active, just a couple of years ago when the hardcover section was still in line with current publications!
Adding missing sections for the latest hardcover supplements might be helpful!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum