Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Louis17

landscape background for taking pictures Empty landscape background for taking pictures

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:21 pm
Hello all,

I noticed that some people use some kind of background to take pictures of their mini's on the tabletop. This really improves the quality of the pictures in my opinion.

Could you tell me where you print those backgrounds from, on which paper quality, size, etc.? All advice is welcome as I would like to try this...

Thanks in advance!
Tony Barton

landscape background for taking pictures Empty Re: landscape background for taking pictures

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:58 pm
Best if you can find an architectural plan shop, that does larger scale printing , since A3 or A2 are rather more useful sizes than the A4 produced by most domestic printers . You can take your own photos,or find something on the web( make sure it's a large file) and get them to print them a suitable format and size. I mount mine on any old sheet of cardboard.
Bluewillow

landscape background for taking pictures Empty Re: landscape background for taking pictures

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:20 pm
there are some free backgrounds available on  several blogs

massive voodoo blog I have used for individual miniatures

free model railway backgrounds on windward model railways

or paint your own

cheers
Matt
AWK600
AWK600

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:36 pm
at my wargames club we have a thin sheet of board painted sky blue with a few wispy clouds and we hold it up in the background
when we take photos works great because you are looking at the figures not the cloud formations in the background
Louis17

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:30 pm
Hello all,

Thanks for the useful input!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum