Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Strider62

Supplement Scenario Force Lists - add attachments? Empty Supplement Scenario Force Lists - add attachments?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:24 pm
My question is specificallt related to playing the KG Peiper campaign in Wacht Am Rein, but I’m sure it applies to all scenarios inclydes in supplements...

Are the force lists given in the scenarios “complete”? Meaning, do you also add in the “free” attachments that the base rules tell you are available for certain units? For example, in Wacht Am Rein scenario 6 US FORCES, for the “Initial Attack” force you get, aming ither things, 2 Infantry Platoons. Does that mean you get JUST the actual infantry platoons (i.e. 33 infantrymen plus the platoon hq team) or does it mean you also are to select from the available attachments as if you were playing a points-based army list game?

My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn’t find a reference when I searched the forum.

Thanks,
CB
Wingfield-Haze

Supplement Scenario Force Lists - add attachments? Empty Re: Supplement Scenario Force Lists - add attachments?

Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:28 pm
Its just the platoon. Any additional support is specifically mentioned usually in italics e.g. each squad has a panzerfaust.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum