Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Louis17

Firing twice at the same unit Empty Firing twice at the same unit

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:09 am
Hello,

When giving a Fire order to a stationary unit, this unit is allowed to fire twice. The question is: how are the shots treated while shooting at the same unit?

- For aimed fire, does the unit have to spot twice for it? Wouldn't seem logical to me. I would say spot one for both shootings and throw twice as much dice as the weapon's rate of fire. Or am I wrong?

- Is it possible to combine Area and Aimed Fire in the same shooting round when given the Fire order, e.g. first shooting area fire, then aimed fire?

Thanks in advance for your help!
davidf

Firing twice at the same unit Empty Re: Firing twice at the same unit

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:13 am
You have to spot twice, as its unlikely a unit being fired at is going to stay still/in the open, smoke and dust will be kicked up by your rounds, etc. So treat it as 2 separate shooting actions. You can do what you want with the second shot, just declare it at the start of your order. Hope that helps
Louis17

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:21 am
davidf wrote:You have to spot twice, as its unlikely a unit being fired at is going to stay still/in the open, smoke and dust will be kicked up by your rounds, etc. So treat it as 2 separate shooting actions. You can do what you want with the second shot, just declare it at the start of your order. Hope that helps

It sure helps! This is very clear, thanks for your answer!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum