Battlegroup Wargame Rules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lehvosa

Front line assets - other than infantry? Empty Front line assets - other than infantry?

Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:09 pm
Hi,

My question is how many other than infantry 'Front line assets' you include at army list (main rules question). Rules states that infantry is required (or restricted) by game level...

So - if I build 1000p list for example to 'Marget Garden':
- I have to take 2 infantry platoons
--> So, Can I take as many as I like tank platoons/ units? Like 30 independent Panzer I's or 6 König Tigers ...? (Army list: Marked Garden, German Panzer Battlegroup: there are no 'restricted' or 'Unique' rules on Tigers or any other panzers...)

BR,
Sami
wolflord
wolflord

Front line assets - other than infantry? Empty Re: Front line assets - other than infantry?

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:05 pm
Correct, there is normaly no limit on the number of tanks you can take.

Greetings
Wolflord
Powermonger
Powermonger
http://www.thewargamespot.com

Front line assets - other than infantry? Empty Re: Front line assets - other than infantry?

Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:07 pm
-just remember, the lists are guidelines, not solid rock.
Battlegroup is not meant for tournament play. So, use the lists as a guide. Play with whatever you have painted, and give them some sort of historic narrative.
Six King Tigers in Market Garden would never be a realistic choice.
Nazrat
http://jer-toons.com

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:47 pm
Bring 6 King Tigers and expect to get severely poked with the Cheesy Gamer Pointy Stick(tm) many, many times. You would not survive!!
NTM

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:15 pm
Ignore the King Tigers and take out the supply truck if they've got enough points left to take one that is.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum